1. Fees are payable on enrolment.
2. Fees are non-refundable except where a class is not formed.
In such a case, you may choose another class or have your fee refunded.
3. Fees cover tuition and the use of the building only. Materials used are at the discretion of the tutors
and must be paid for separately.
4. A discount of €15.00 per course on production of Senior Citizens Pension Book/Proof of unemployment Benefit.
1. The formation of classes depends on demand & availability of teachers.
2. Transfer from one class to another is not permitted except with the permission of the Adult Education Director.
3. Numbers may have to be restricted in certain courses.
4. Courses are provided for those over 16 years of age.
5. All adult classes are of 10 weeks duration unless otherwise stated.
ENROLMENT Click for enrolment options.
1. Only credit/debit card bookings will be accepted by telephone.
2. Smoking is not permitted on school premises and grounds.
3. All students attend at their own risk. The Board of Management cannot accept any responsibility for injury
to any person or for property stolen or mislaid on the premises. Please advise tutor of any relevant medical condition
Cash, Cheque, Postal/Money Order and Credit Card
GIFT TOKENS AVAILABLE
Gift Tokens may be redeemed against any course on our website/ brochure.
If you don’t see a course here to interest you, or have a suggestion for a new course, please let us know. If you are interested in tutoring a new course, we’d love to hear from you. Contact Us
Supervised Car Park
Coffee Shop Open each night